Overview. We are making a special limited time pre-production offer through our websites of our home growing machine and services (“Product”). This special offer is being made because the Product is not yet available in inventory.
- For customers placing an order through our websites before December 31, 2018 (“Pre–Orders”), we are offering special pricing, payment, cancellation and refund terms. The terms set forth in this section shall not apply to orders placed after December 31, 2018. When you place a Pre-Order you agree that at the point of submitting the Pre-Order, you and we will have formed a binding legal contract and are bound by these Terms and Conditions of Pre-Production Purchase Orders (“Pre-Production Terms”), together with the general Terms and Conditions available on our website (the “General Terms” and together with the Pre-Production Terms, the “Terms”). To the extent there is an actual conflict between these Pre-Production Terms and the General Terms, these Pre-Production Terms shall govern.
Our websites will include the details of the Product you have Pre-Ordered and the price of the Products (excluding any taxes and including delivery costs). Prior to confirming your Pre-Order you will be given the opportunity to review your Pre-Order, which you will be able to amend before confirming.
Qualifications and Compliance With Law. By placing an order you represent to us that you are at least twenty-one (21) years of age and are legally competent to enter into and agree to these Terms. You acknowledge and agree that you will retain sole responsibility for ensuring your purchase and use of the Products are compliant with all applicable federal, state and local laws. CEDEN does not condone the use of the Product, its websites or applications and services (collectively, the “Services”) for any illegal activity, and is not responsible for your use of the Product, the websites or Services in contravention of any law, rule or regulation.
- Ordering. Any orders for Products placed through the Website are binding. All order quantities are firm, and you may not cancel or modify any order, except as set forth in this Agreement. In order to secure your order in our ordering queue, you must create an account on our system, elect the pricing and payment method, provide your payment and shipping information and make an immediate payment. The amount of the payment will depend on the payment option you select and is set out on our product page where you initiate your order. We reserve the right to reject or cancel your order for any reason. If we do so, we will refund your payment by the same payment method with which you used to make it.
- Product, Pricing and Payment. You agree to pay the price for the particular Product you are purchasing listed on the CEDEN website in accordance with the payment procedures described on the Website. You have two options:
- “Stand-Alone”: Pay a total purchase price of $999.00, by payment of a $99.00 deposit at the time of placing the Pre-Order and payment of the $900.00 balance prior to shipping; or
- “All-in-one Subscription”: Pay a total purchase price of $1.00 install payment, plus $49.00/month for a minimum period of 24 month (after 24 month subscription continues at $19.00/month), by payment of a $1.00 deposit at the time of placing the Pre-Order and start of the recurring payment of the $49.00/month for a minimum duration of 24 month, at shipping.
In addition to the above amounts, you will be required to pay any taxes. Orders outside the United States may also be subject to customs duty, value added tax and import taxes. Payments by credit card or other electronic means shall be processed as two separate transactions; one at the time of placing the Pre-Order and the second at the time of shipment. You will be notified by email approximately one month prior to shipment to reconfirm your credit card or other payment information.
All Pre-Order prices are in United States Dollars, unless otherwise stated. Applicable taxes and will be applied to the final payment. Means of payment are set forth on our website.
Delivery; Estimated Date of Arrival. Products are not yet manufactured. Production of Products on Pre-Order is scheduled to be completed on May 2019, though we rely on a third –party manufacturer and there may be delays beyond our control. Shipping for most U.S. destinations will take approximately 30-days from the date manufacturing is complete. Approximately one month before we expect to ship your Pre-Order, you will receive an email from us at the email address you provided to us. This email will provide an estimated date of shipping of your Product and instructions for how you can change the shipping address at which you would like to receive your Product. Please note, your deposit and Pre-Order is not transferable and final payment must be made by the same individual who placed the Pre-Order. You hereby accept that currently we are not able to commit to a fixed shipping or delivery date and you will be notified of updates to the same in due course. In the event that a delay arises for any reason, foreseen or unforeseen, and the estimated shipment and/or release dates for the Product are not met, we will not be responsible for any damages that may occur due to the delay or cancellation of the Product, and we will not be obligated, except as set forth in these Terms, to provide any discounts, refunds or credits due to any such delays or cancellations.
Transfer of risk and title; Refund. Risk in the Product passes to you on CEDEN’s delivery of the Product to the carrier, and you are responsible for any loss or damage to Products from that point. Title to the Product passes to you upon CEDEN’s receipt of payment for the Product. No cancellation can be made after of shipment. If we cannot deliver the Products you Pre-Ordered, you will receive an email from us at your registered email address informing you that your Pre-Order has been cancelled and we will refund the total Pre-Order payment you have made in accordance with the rules of our payment processor.
If we are aware that our refund payment has not gone through to your payment method, we will notify you as soon as is reasonably practicable and will inform you of how you can contact us to arrange for an alternative method to receive a refund payment.
Customs, Duties And Taxes. The customs office of the destination country may impose customs fees, import duties, taxes, and other charges to your international order where applicable. These additional charges required for customs clearance are the responsibility of the recipient. When your order arrives at customs either our shipper or the customs office will contact you directly to arrange for the payment of any charges that may be due. Please contact your local customs office for further details.
- You expressly acknowledge and understand that the Products are not yet manufactured and we make no representations or warranties that we will ship a Product. In the event of any failure to deliver a Product, refunds will be offered as described in Section 7, subject to the limitations set forth in Section 7, and this shall be your only remedy for non-delivery.
- These Terms are subject to change without prior notice.